To ensure that your car stays in perfect running and safe condition, it’s always best to have regular Periodic Maintenance at any Toyota Dealer.
Toyota requires that you bring your car to a Toyota dealer for Periodic Maintenance every 5,000 Km or 3 months whichever comes first.
This will comply with your Toyota’s warranty requirement and will also keep your car in superb and safe running condition, enjoy better fuel economy, longer vehicle life and higher vehicle resale value since it’s Toyota-maintained, and of course, that peace-of-mind you get every time you sit behind the steering wheel.
Toyota recommends that you bring your car in for Periodic Maintenance within 30 days after delivery or 1,000 km whichever comes first. This will allow Toyota to thoroughly check your vehicle as well as to provide you additional support and assistance that you may need for your new purchase. Labor is FREE for the first 1,000km and 5,000km Periodic Maintenance Service, all you have to pay are the regular maintenance items and materials such as oils & oil filters.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Early problem detection and repair. Driving comfort, safety, and peace-of-mind. Longer vehicle service life.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE VEHICLE IF PERIODIC MAINTENANCE IS NOT PERFORMED?
- The vehicle’s safety level will be reduced or its pollution control will be affected. It will shorten the service life of the automobile.
MAINTENANCE WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
5 SERVICE STEPS:
- Our Maintenance Reminder System staff will set an appointment with you for your scheduled vehicle check-up, either via e-mail or phone.
- Bring your vehicle to the dealership at you get queue card and a Service Advisor will assist your appointed time.
- Your Service Advisor will take you through a walk-around of your car, so both of you can check, see and agree if there are any additional service your car may need. Additional service can be done during your scheduled service.
- All agreed services and additional repair will be done while you relax and wait at the customer lounge or while you enjoy Toyota’s Vehicle Showroom display.
- When all the repairs are done, your service advisor will give you the repair order and proof of billing.